Both “The Revolution” and “The Chew” (at 1pm) are unwatchable and unnecessary. They look like they should be on a UHF channel. (You’re too young for that reference, so let’s say on an outer cable station, like 151.) ABC’s former soap viewers have left the 1 and 2pm slots, drifted over to NBC’s “Days of Our Lives” and CBS’s “The Talk,” of all things. (CBS started this avalanche by canceling “Guiding Light” and “s the World Turns”.) ”
So goes the op-ed piece in FORBES. Read it--doesn't give much hope for GH...but at least it's getting some street cred. I mean FORBES likes it more than those other idiot shows. Hope that someone IN ABC takes heed!
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One Hell Of A...
FRIDAY!! I'm really enjoying this week so far--can they make it DAY 5 for me!!?? We shall see!! TODAY'S SHOW: Dante tells Gio So...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

I hope someone at abc reads it too.
ReplyDeleteI read an article this morning by Igles and he feels the Revolution just got started, give it time, and he was quick to announce KC new time slot.
Like we needed to be reminded!!!!