Sunday, March 4, 2012

WUB Charity 2011


I just went through the charitable donations for last year from the WUBS NET and want to say a giant thank you to all of you for helping the following charities: 

Pretty The Series *


Susan B. Komen Foundation In honor of Raven

Project Night Night

AIDS Walk LA

Lupus Foundation (Bradford Anderson/Gwaddy)

Alberta Wubs (pictured above with John J York) has helped with being the ambassador for the Wubs Net and GH fans. Many of the charities are in honor of GH actors (and birthday gifts). Thank you to all! There may be more we donated to throughout the year and I just didn't get the details. 

March will be Gagoo Jammies Month! 

*not exactly a "charity" per se  but we did donate a sizable amount to help this show stay on the net for season 3!! 

If you have a charity that is directly associated with GH in some way, please let me know and I will consider it for future donations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BREAK UP DAY

  I have a meeting at 3:15 so I will be on here as long as possible. I have to get ready and such so..?? We shall see.  Lois and Maxie are d...