Oh, and Nancy--who's met Alberta about 500x. MORE PHOTOS TO COME!!!
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Black and White Movie Day (Tues Blog)
Normally when I put together a filler for Karen's day off / hair appointment, it is usually GH themed. There have been a handful of time...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
SIBLING BLTs! So much happened this week, I really couldn't pick one theme but everyone on the show seemed to want a Bobbie's BLT s...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...

Was that Dr. Lee I saw sitting in the church? Yes many familiar faces were missing at the funeral today as already mentioned, but I must ask , where in the world is Steve Webber?
ReplyDeleteHow cool is Alberta?!? Love it :)
ReplyDeleteI have never watched OLTL but I'm starting on you tube now that all of these peeps are on GH, how does Tomas fit in?? Is that Alcazar? They need to bring HIM back
ReplyDeleteHE could be the DID...Alkie/Tomas
ReplyDeleteSteph I was trying to think how he could be Tomas AND Alkazar-- Tomas could have been leading a double life?? LOL
ReplyDeleteI want TEA
Alberta is making friends in high places.
ReplyDeleteI suppose Tomas could have used the cover of Alcazar, since both characters have established ties to clandestine branches of the U.S. government. Lorenzo's government contacts were under WSB scrutiny, and Tomas' CIA agency went rogue.