Thursday, July 22, 2021

Watch the Hands, TOWNIE!

 


THREE DAYS OF GH!! 

Ok, there's something to be said about watching it on Hulu. So much less interrupted and I don't get cranky LOL 
The dialog really has been great. BUT I'll talk all about that in Sunday Surgery. 

I do like Lenny and Phyllis--but.. man, such a separate story. Maurice plays sad the best of everything in my opinion so that's good too. 

Loved that the guy that drove the chopper was Marie's brother!! 

And...Shirley Temples? One clunky dialog.. no teen drinks those!! LOL Should have been Blue Lagoons or Strawberry Daiquiris. 

I hate Spencer like I'm supposed to--in a good soapy way. YEAH!! He's smarmy and conniving. 

Willow is just a nothing character. I can't even. 


BRITT sees SPENCER!! 

Shawn's out and hits the POOL! 

Glad TJ and Molly are out and about! 

Anna realizes who was on the roof. 

Aww, Aiden made the cupcakes for Violet's game. 

Gov CUOMO came through for Shawn? Niceee LOL 

Opening of the Savoy!! 


Good three days. Nothing HUGE HUGE happened but good dialog and such. 


Ok, on to the today--I'm going to make a new blog for it !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hair Day --BUT I'M HERE!

  Today is my hair-- I know, I know!! David thinks it's all the time but it's really every 6 weeks!! That said, I might be out in ti...