Try this link: http://wubtub.blogspot.com/
That is the direct link to this blog...some people go in through the website (www.wubs.net) and the name 'catches" itself. Some of you get a blank page when trying to see comments and I believe this is the solution!!
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dreaming
FRIDAY! Doesn't Chase win jerk/dummy of the year? GEESHHHHHH. Might be pretty but .... TODAY'S SHOW: Chase and Willow...He tells ...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...
I had that problem for quite a while, and hitting the control key when selecting "Comments" works. The blog is in a little window at the top of your screen.
ReplyDeleteI believe one and all must look at it.
ReplyDeleteQuite worthwhile material, thanks for your post.
ReplyDelete