Kelly Monaco will be in The Hallmark Channel's "At the Edge of the Garden"-- May 14th at 9pm!! Watch location shoots on the Website.
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Look Familiar - 2026 Edition
Back in 2019, I did a filler blog titled "You Look Familiar". It featured Verne Watson and John Ingle. I knew that both of them ha...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

Craptastic. I am so glad I can DVR this show. I FFD through 90% these days. Honestly, if it weren't for my Grandma, I would stop watching altogether.
ReplyDeletebumchickaBOWBOW...;)
ReplyDeleteReally useful piece of writing, lots of thanks for your article.
ReplyDelete