General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Storyline Jump
Thursday--and I'm hoping GH is a bit more meaty today?? Seems like a lot of filler lately. Trying to stick all the newbies in is getti...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

What?!!?! Oh no. :( How sad. :(
ReplyDeleteOh, bummer.
ReplyDeleteI just heard that on the radio. How sad.
ReplyDeleteThis is so sad, it sweems like his problems are happening more often....
ReplyDeleteHe looks more like Ethan's father than Luke!!
ReplyDeleteAwwwww...I watched his interview on Shatner's Last Nerve a while back. His story about trying to kill himself when he was a teenager and the rope broke was so sad. He definitely has issues, though. I had thought maybe he was starting to straighten himself out.
ReplyDeleteHe needs help Dr Drew dang it....No really he does.
ReplyDeleteOh, I didn't know he had a drinking problem like Noah Drake. . . .
ReplyDeleteIt will not work in fact, that is exactly what I think.
ReplyDelete