OLTL was brilliant as usual. Heh.. I can't even start with the goodness. And with RH coming Friday? eeeee!! WOWZA... thank you soapy Gods for some good old fashioned soapy goodness. There was another big cliff hanger today!!!! eee I was yelling at Natalie at the end. LOL
GH: I only saw a bit of it, I fell asleep! I Didn't MEAN TO! lol..whoops. I did like AZ and Carly--
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dreaming
FRIDAY! Doesn't Chase win jerk/dummy of the year? GEESHHHHHH. Might be pretty but .... TODAY'S SHOW: Chase and Willow...He tells ...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...
Carly! Stop threatening Anthony!!! He is getting turned on!!! ROFL! The more you do it, the more turned on he is!!!! ROFL!
ReplyDeletethank goodness for the carly/anthony scenes...the rest was a waste
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed Maxie and Matt, rest was boring (as usual)
ReplyDeleteOLTL was fantastic!
I normally would enjoy the Carly scenes but I am a little disgusted with her being involved with every storyline and on every single day. I would feel better watching her sleep next to Josslyn every night in the hospital, praying in the chapel, going to see Liz (since she seems to think only Jason is mourning Jake)
ReplyDeleteWait until Carly is on the PLANE looking for Lucian! ahahaha, Poor S&B fans..and CarJax fans!
ReplyDelete