General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Storyline Jump
Thursday--and I'm hoping GH is a bit more meaty today?? Seems like a lot of filler lately. Trying to stick all the newbies in is getti...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

:*(
ReplyDeleteI'd cover my own fanny and get me a job at 7/11
ReplyDeletewow that speaks volumes about GH's future...Here comes Katie.
ReplyDeleteSo long, GH! I will miss you!
ReplyDeleteI guess there's only going to be another year or so of GH! You know they would have signed him for a 2-4 year deal if the show had a future. Sad :(
ReplyDeleteOne year?
ReplyDeleteThat is very interesting.
Maurice is without contract as far as I know since January.
Yes, Maurice hasn't signed yet!! I failed to mention that
ReplyDelete*sigh* :(
ReplyDeleteWouldn't be surprised if
ReplyDeletethey annouce their last
air date for april or may
2012 :(
Maurice better go job hunting and heaven help us if he goes to Y&R
ReplyDeleteI thought of that, too, not looking good :(
ReplyDelete