I heard that: Mabby showered together, Lisa planted bugs, Lulu gave Dante the "news" run-down, Brenda freaked out...did I miss anything?
Had a wild afternoon-- then all of a sudden it was 4:45!!
On the site there's SPOILERS and a new poll up. Remember, for May I'm doing couple polls, no one can win twice...and the runner up is on the poll the next week. I also put on couples I think of, there's no agenda going on. I might even do a wacky one!!
Hope you had a good day!!
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PERIGRINE FALCONS
Sad news. Robert Kelker-Kelly who played Stavros on GH has passed away at the age of 62. I really enjoyed his portrayal of that Cassadine ...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...
Karen, it made no sense that Lucien just "disappeared," yet the cops didn't seem to question everyone at Kelly's. C'mon, someone must've seen something, I guess that these one-day extras don't count, even the cops didn't treat them as people.
ReplyDeleteI had other gripes as well, can't think of them right now.
Where is Spinelli,I guess he's disappearing with the rest of
'em.
Bradford said on twitter he was "working today"...lol. Spinelli is a background character now. ;/
ReplyDeleteWish they would switch Dante, Sonny and carly as background noise for a while!
ReplyDeleteIt was rather boring, but what's new. The best part of the show was Jason, seeing the woman's silhouette at the very end. La hit woman, perhaps?
ReplyDelete