General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Monday, January 31, 2011
James Franco wants Mario Lopez for GH!!
When Mario Lopez talked to James Franco on the SAG red carpet for Extra, he got a little surprise. Seems ol' James wants Mr. L to join him on GH! Hit the link for a video of our very own crazy-art-house character chatting about the soap and maybe playing Gotti Jr. in a picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brownstone --Your Wednesday GH Filler!
Show of hands. Who remembers the Brownstone? It was 40 years ago. Does that make you feel old? Karen has been mentioning that it needs to re...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
SIBLING BLTs! So much happened this week, I really couldn't pick one theme but everyone on the show seemed to want a Bobbie's BLT s...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...

Ooh baby lol. I'm a guy btw. But how can GH afford him, if they can't afford Liz.
ReplyDeleteGood question......Me personally I cannot stand Frnco or his character and I don't like his acting to me it hurls.
ReplyDeleteit scares me how much Mario Lopez actually seemed to like that idea.
ReplyDeletei don't particularly like the Franco character, but James Franco seems like such a nice guy. I like that he went from doing an interview with the Today Show to class at Yale like it wasn't a big day for him.
Franco pays his own bill...honestly. It's his production team's dime
ReplyDeleteDoes this mean that someone doesn't kill that piece of garbage Franco this go around? Surely all of his scenes were in the can (maybe I should say crapper) before the Red Carpet jive started? Aren't they, production team, done months in advance?
ReplyDeletePretty helpful piece of writing, thanks so much for your post.
ReplyDelete