Good GOD...I know it was only 3 days-- but you'd THINK some people home from break would tune into their fave soaps like the olden times.
Sigh..not to be.
Read 'em and weep: Soap Opera Network reports low numbers across the board.
1. Y&R 4,712,000 (-414,000/-211,000)
2. B&B 3,049,000 (-121,000/-197,000)
3. DAYS 2,586,000 (-42,000/-224,000)
4. GH 2,379,000 (-178,000/+9,000)
5. AMC 2,358,000 (-75,000/-300,000)
6. OLTL 2,355,000 (-134,000/+101,000)
Thursday: 1.1/1,445,000 (repeat - did not count)
Friday: 0.9/1,316,000 (repeat - did not count)
1. Y&R 3.2/9 (-.4/-.3) <- new low
2. B&B 2.1/6 (-.2/-.2) <- ties low
3. DAYS 1.9/6 (same/-.1)
4. AMC 1.7/5 (-.1/-.3) <- ties low
4. GH 1.7/5 (-.1/-.1) <- ties low
4. OLTL 1.7/5 (-.1/same)
It's going to be a telling tale in the next few weeks. The whole glimmer of S&B is settling down, the Bus Crash hooey will be done...holidays are finished. It's the run up to Feb Sweeps.
Karen can't make it today so she sent Ziggy in her place to wish all of you a great day. Feel free to comment below on today's ep...
Ever wonder if you're watching Bizarro World GH? Like where all the people you want dead are alive and... well, you know what I mean. ...
I realized I left at the absolute wrong time LOL..so here's a post for your thoughts on the Aftermath of the BOMB. BOOM BOOM!
Welp, gang.. not sure when GH will be on again... I think ABC will show the trial until the end? They've already pushed back yesterday...