General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
GH BBQ Interruptus Today
FRIDAY!! This week has been such a clunker so far. Even with Jack drowning, it has just NOT held my interest. TODAY'S SHOW: (inter...
-
Once upon a time, Helena had a son...his name was Stavros. (I call him Stavvy). He was tall and handsome and much to her other son'...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
This was my face on Thursday-- just like: WHAT!? What am I SEEING? LOL. I do feel like I watched a short film in there. Yes, that's ...

Man oh man. I'm sad but it's not as devastating as Becky. Brittany is young and newer but I'll miss Langston - especially her friendship with Starr but I bed Kristin will knock it out of the park.
ReplyDeleteAs far as the bloodletting they should just cancel GH and invest in OLTL because that show rocks! Make it 90 minutes and let Scrubbies and the Davis' move to Llandview.
To my mind everybody have to glance at this.
ReplyDelete