There were rumors on the DL board and -- here it is on a more 'major site' not associated with #GH. So... we'll have to wait and see if we can spot any baby bump. IF She is PG, it might be very interesting for the storyline/show.
Full Story on: HOLLY BABY
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One Hell Of A...
FRIDAY!! I'm really enjoying this week so far--can they make it DAY 5 for me!!?? We shall see!! TODAY'S SHOW: Dante tells Gio So...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

Karen, excuse my ignorance but what does DL stand for?
ReplyDeleteThanks
Mari
LOVE LOVE LOVE JERRY! I even didn't mind him pulling a gun on Carly on Friday. She isn't innocent after all and I love when someone, anyone makes her STFU.
ReplyDeleteHopefully he'll resurface once again.
Sonny doesn't need any children! UGH.