General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Maurice to Telebuddy: The END Of GH....??
Oh wow! In the last installment of his interview with Maurice Benard, Terry Morrow of Knoxville asked when the actor thought GH might end. His answer may surprise you!!
He says ABC Daytime President Brian Frons is "trying to figure out what the future of this (genre) is, and he's doing a good job of trying to make a future out of what we have."
Read the whole interview at the link!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One Hell Of A...
FRIDAY!! I'm really enjoying this week so far--can they make it DAY 5 for me!!?? We shall see!! TODAY'S SHOW: Dante tells Gio So...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

If there is a end to GH it is the cause of Frons and Guza.....Hate to tell ya the Sopranos ended their reign a while back.I am sick of the mob mob mob all the dang time.OLTL as great yesterday and look on a Tuesday so it can be done and with the rich history of there show.I always loved Maurice but he is about like that monkey Franco has.
ReplyDeleteTHANKS FOR THE SMOKIN' HOT SONNY PIC!!
ReplyDelete