Wednesday, January 13, 2021

PEACHES FOR SALE


 Watched Tuesday's show. HOW can any of these people EVER believe anyone is DEAD ON THIS SHOW?? Loved Joss's shirt. Loved Ava's face when she brought Avery home. Like "Bitch, I had to, didn't want to..but had to" LOL Carly "Yes, you're Avery's bio mother and legally she's yours but ME ME ME"! 

There are at least 30 characters that were presumed dead one or more times: Robin, Anna, Robert, Jasper Jacks, Jerry Jacks, Julian, Helena, Stefan, Stavros, Liz, Lucky, Edward, Frisco, Taggert, Sonny, Carly, Jason, Jake, Luke, Laura, Franco, Nikolas, Ava, Brenda, Duke... Nikolas... Kat Bell, Holly, Ryan 
I'm sure I can keep going.... 

Sasha acting like she's been clean for 2 months instead of 2 weeks. 

Ok, yesterday's show was frustrating. Just not interesting to me-- 

AND DUE TO THE IMPEACHMENT THING.......

NO GH!

AGAIN! I know this is important but..ughhhhhhhh


4 comments:

  1. I got to watch the show here but if it wasn't on any ABC stations then we'll just get a repeat tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGHHHHHHH is right! All this because of a sore loser.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check after 8 pm, it might be on demand, Comcast, or abc. Com, or maybe today will air tomorrow

      Delete
    2. Or just go on here and watch it.

      https://general-hospital-free.blogspot.com/2021/01/

      I'm not watching it. I'll wait until it's on tv tomorrow. :)

      Delete

FIGHT! FIGHT!

  Sam's NOT HAPPY today! She's the latest to visit Jason in his own personal reception room at the PCPD. She asks him if he shot Dan...