How our stars love to give back!! This Saturday was the 2nd annual "Habitat for Humanity LA House that GH Built"!! Fans from all over bid on the chance to do some carpentry with the stars of their fave soap! Here's a video posted on You Tube of Lisa LoCicero and Brandon Barash welcoming all to the build:
Of course, our favorite Lobster, ALBERTA went again this year!! Here she is on Ghubby's back listening to the above speech:
I'm so proud she can go be a part of this great adventure. Thanks to Karla and Paul for taking her with them. She is a cutie!! Maybe I'll make it out someday!! LOOK who she met:
I think Alberta is an honorary Q now!!
Guess who? That's Ronnie Marmo who actually met Alberta in Toronto this year too. He must be in LOVE with the fact he got to hold her twice!!! Can't say enough about all the fans that go out and actually build with everyone. It's a big job and some flew from the East Coast on their own dime to contribute. As I've said in the past, Daytime Fans are THE BEST out there. You can't beat them for their awesome hearts.
"Krissy" Loves Berta!!
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One Hell Of A...
FRIDAY!! I'm really enjoying this week so far--can they make it DAY 5 for me!!?? We shall see!! TODAY'S SHOW: Dante tells Gio So...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...




Can I just tell you how much I LOVE Jane Elliot? She is such a marvelous actress and without her, Tracey would just be another spoiled rich ingrate... With her, Tracey is understood and loved by us all. It's obvious she's a wonderful person as well...Am having my hair cut just like hers this week, hahahahaha...homage de Jane! good work all you gh'ers! well cone!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAH...WELL DONE!
ReplyDeletehow awesome is that! Go Alberta!
ReplyDelete