Thursday, October 28, 2021

Eggs Florentine

 Nikolas isn't happy that Spencer is working at Kelly's...beneath him I guess. They argue about Ava and Nikolas staying with her. 

Esme asks Ava to talk outside. She asks for another chance. Ava says she can have ONE and ONLY one. 

Willow wants to marry Michael for love, not because they are having a disagreement. They talk a lot about getting married or not. So far, not. 

Cyrus wants Sonny to visit him in jail. Sonny's like: NOPE. Hangs up. 

Alexis tells Shawn Nikolas' plan to get her out of jail. He's like TAKE IT!! She says they'd have to give up the Hayden investigation. (Who cares? Just lie, Alexis!!) Alexis says she's staying in jail. 

Nikolas and Ava see Spencer working. Nikolas: YOU work...HERE??? Nikolas then talks to him about his life and how bad things are. Spencer blames it on Nikolas being 'dead". 

Nina and Carly argue about Nelle's death and Sonny..yada yada. Carly says that Nina kidnapped Sonny LOL  Nina says the Fraud charges sound fake and the DA might be making them up to please Michael. She also says Carly must hate not knowing what Sonny did for all that time without her. 


Portia and Curtis talking about Mysterious Guy ... she tells him about running into him at Kelly's. Then Sonny comes in to talk to Curtis. Portia tells Sonny about when Cyrus held she and Trina at gunpoint. 

NOT MUCH HAPPENED TODAY

I'm gone tomorrow!! SORRY!!! Also, Tomorrow, Charlotte is back!! 

15 comments:

  1. Whoa what happened to all my comments?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tribble thief got them?!!!

      Delete
    2. "Di says, The tribble thief got them?!!!"

      ROFL! Maybe!!! :)

      Delete
    3. Wow I just put my comments up again, and again it is gone!!

      Delete
    4. Dang Tribble thief!
      Missing your comments Sonya, maybe 3 times is a charm?
      And from yesterday, when I said the TPTB removed the Tribbles out of spite...I just meant that TPTB did it to tick us off. Probably because "Moss/Tribbles" were getting more positive comments than some of the cast, lol!

      Spence came across as quite the petulant child yesterday. More so than usual, Sheesh!

      Delete
    5. "Jule H says, Dang Tribble thief!"

      ROFL!

      "Missing your comments Sonya, maybe 3 times is a charm?"

      I did it 5 times. :(

      "And from yesterday, when I said the TPTB removed the Tribbles out of spite...I just meant that TPTB did it to tick us off. Probably because "Moss/Tribbles" were getting more positive comments than some of the cast, lol!"

      ROFL! I hope that's not true. :(

      Delete
    6. Try entering it as a comment, maybe?

      Delete
    7. "Di says, Try entering it as a comment, maybe?"

      You mean in someone's comment? Yeah I tried that.. It didn't work.

      Delete
    8. Maybe it's cause you copied and pasted it. I had one of the sites I often post on refuse one because I copied the comment I'd posted here and just added it.

      Delete
    9. "Di says, Maybe it's cause you copied and pasted it."

      No I don't copy and paste it. Well the first time I didn't and it still didn't work.

      Delete
  2. Are we supposed to think that “Curtis’s father” works for Cyrus?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they failed at Spencer working at Kelly's. They should have shown him grossing out having to touch plates, glasses, etc. Or t least showing Cam train him. It could have been really funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. he looked way too happy. And Cam should be checking on him too. lol

      Delete
  4. Get The Best Articles About Several Disorders Like ADHD, Anxiety, Hair Loss, Pain, Insomnia, And Many More Through Our Website.

    Get Best Articles Of Health Symptoms
    Best Pharmacy Meds Articles

    ReplyDelete

  Joss is shocked that Dex almost killed Cyrus. Nina leaves. Dex explains he did try to talk Sonny out of it but Sonny was insistent. He wen...