How wonderful is this?? Creator/writer Jamey Giddens got Rick Hearst to come and play on Ambitions OWN, airing tonight at 10pm/est!! I miss Ric on GH but getting to see him on a great prime-time soap is the next best thing. Tune in, show support and live tweet with @AmbitionsOWN on Twitter.
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One Hell Of A...
FRIDAY!! I'm really enjoying this week so far--can they make it DAY 5 for me!!?? We shall see!! TODAY'S SHOW: Dante tells Gio So...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

Rick Hearst still looks good. Wouldn't mind him coming to town to see Molly
ReplyDeleteWouldn't mind him coming back
ReplyDeleteperiod - great actor!
LindaV
Same... I often wonder what happened to make them just have him get on an elevator and leave lol
ReplyDeleteMaybe he quit to take a more permanent job. That would definitely make them want to ghost him.
DeleteThat's great for him! I don't watch that show. I don't have cable. I can probably see it online. I want him back on GH.
ReplyDelete