General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday Surgery: Blood Brothers
What a difference a week makes. I enjoyed the show and wasn't floundering or wanting to turn it off. Why? Three things: Scenes were l...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WUBBYQUEEN! :) I hope you had a great birthday today!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Karen! Hope you are having a great time on vacation. Enjoy! Dave is doing a fine job keeping us entertained.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY KAREN. Wishing you a great year.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Karen. Enjoy your vacation and thanks for all you do.
ReplyDeleteHappy Gerburtstag to you - Grandma was German and that's how she wished me a Happy Birthday - in any language - Happy Birthday ! And Thanks !
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Karen!
ReplyDeleteI already wished you a happy birthday, but I will l do it again here. Celebrating 29 again is always a special occasion. I hope you like the picture!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Wubsy!!! Hope you are enjoying every minute!!! Xo
ReplyDeleteHappy happy birthday 🎂
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday Karen! Hope it was wonderful!
ReplyDeleteLindaV
Happy Birthday Wub👑 🎉🎊🎉🎊
ReplyDeleteAWWW THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!! xxoo I had a great birthday and many lobsters
ReplyDelete