Saturday, April 11, 2020

Pepto Bismal



Ya'll UPSET! LOL..I just read the comments on the blog from 2 days ago and WOWZA!! 

First of all, take a deep breath...Second of all...take a shot of whatever you need!! 

We don't know  the whole Frank backstory yet. Maybe Nelle and Willow are twins-- maybe Nelle will still get murdered. Maybe Maybe... 

BUT other than the flashbacks ALL OVER the place (especially for Willow) I think this story is AT LEAST something a bit different? I did like seeing Valentin as Frank. I LOVED Chloe's scenes with Laura. 

As for Caroline-Carly's backstory--yes, there are holes. Major differences from what was said way back when to now. Luke actually went to Florida to find Virginia-- and I'm hoping to seek out those scenes on You Tube. 

Anyway, just wanted to say HELLOoooooooo. :waving: Don't give up on the SHOW damn it! It's all we got!! 


Sunny here.  YEAH!! I'm going to remote visit my brother on his patio. We need this. He lives alone and hasn't seen anyone other than in a Zoom meeting or walking the dog since March 13th!! 

I'm hoping you are all safe and happy! See you tomorrow for Sunday Surgery. I think I'm going to record a podcast as well. 

8 comments:

  1. "Ya'll UPSET! LOL"

    ROFL! Yeah even though I'm not happy that Nelle is Nina's, I'm going to wait and see how this story plays out! :) Did anybody see what Nathan Varni said on twitter?

    https://twitter.com/nathanvarni/status/1248850868272676864/photo/1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makes me wonder who his pets were and if they'll still be protected. Maybe the cast will be trimmed now.

      Delete
    2. "Di says, Makes me wonder who his pets were and if they'll still be protected."

      Yeah I know!!!

      "Maybe the cast will be trimmed now."

      Yeah maybe they will get rid of Hiney and Sasha.

      Delete
  2. Wow, about Varni. Don't know what to think about that.

    Yes, I was upset Karen, lol! I just hate Nell. I will say I loved her scenes with Carly. Listing all of Carly's sins was excellent. Not a big fan of hers either!

    All good here in Michigan, sunny as well. Stay safe everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't mind Nelle it's the age issue of Nina being her mother that for some reason really bothers me.
    They absolutely should use time to plan some major trimming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What age thing...she's old enough to be her mother....Chloe and the actress who plays Willow are only 2 yrs apart in age. I think if I remember correctly Cynthia Watros is 51. The girls are 25 and 27.

      Delete
  4. I'm still calling it: Nelle winds up killing Cyrus Renault and saves the Carrinthos family (and Ashford).

    Redemption.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the fact that Nelle is Nina's daughter. The actress that portray's Nelle is fantastic and think she should really stick around. If someone needs to go, I would happily wtch Sam ride off into the sunset with her invisible children.

    ReplyDelete

COURT

  So people are at the courthouse.  Joss talks to Kristina about Jason and says he's not guilty. Kristina says: YAH he is! They keep arg...