Tuesday, April 7, 2020

SURPRISE!

WOW, Tons of work to do with this remote therapy stuff. I almost didn't make it today! 

Crimson: Willow Nina. Willow's face is weird looking at Nina's necklace 1/2. She doesn't say much though and wants to talk about Nelle. Nina is trying to tell her the plan in place but Nelle walks in and says she's working there. Willow loses it. I think this will push her to marry Michael. 

Chase tells everyone TJ was dumped in front of GH.. he is beat up.. Jordan and Curtis are in his room. He wakes up. Jordan is ruining these scenes. WOW. ..anyway, TJ says he was jumped going into work. Can't remember who took him. 

Curtis goes and calls SEAN BUTLER in jail to tell him about TJ. Portia overhears him and says she thought TJ's dad was his brother. Curtis is like, he's his bio dad.. they had an affair. They talk about THEIR affair and how when Curtis found out about her being married. 


Sonny, Sasha, Michael and Diane are talking in the kitchen to the moss and Nelle is suing Bobbie, Monica and the hospital . Carly comes back. They all try to figure out what to do.  Diane wants to get the custody hearing postponed because of Wiley's health issues. She mentions Michael being a single father. Hmmm... 

Image

Metro Court: Cyrus can't stay there. Jason is going to talk with him. Jason tells him to leave town. Cyrus is like NEENER NEENER I'm not going anywhere. 

Sam goes to Molly's..Looks like Brad/Lucas place. Anyway she tells her about TJ being kidnapped. Molly is like OMG. Then Sam leaves and BRANDO COMES OUT OF THE BEDROOM! WHAT@!! AHAHAHAAHA NICE!!
Molly tells Brando her boyfriend is in the hospital.. got beat up. Brando: YOU have a BOYFRIEND? LOL 
She leaves to go to the hospital "This never happened"

At the Garage: Brando has flashbacks to he and Molly. She TOTALLY kissed him first! WOOT! Nice scenes. LOL I think he might Wub her a little!! 

Molly goes to see TJ. HE's like I'm sorry..she's like I'm sorry. Oh Molly going to feel SO guilty LOL They decide to compromise and do a "domestic partnership" instead of getting married. 

23 comments:

  1. I wish they'd stop teasing us with that stupid necklace!

    And I actually felt sorry for poor Brando today. I think he really did like her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree on both, Di! I am so stinkin' sick of that necklace. And it's beyond creepy how much Nina messes with it. Blech!

      Brando sure was wistful thinking about Molly. So much for the chem test between him and Carly, ha!

      Delete
  2. Oh boy. Molly is turning into her mother

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to laugh when Curtis said to TJ that his mom was so emotional-not. She was so idiotic to let him be tortured for so many weeks.Nice twist with Molly. That Cyrus actor is good.
    LindaV

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think molly and brando have chemistry. MODO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cyrus gives me the creeps like Shiloh did. Little bit of a different way

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was a nice twist with Molly. She was completely flirting with him but I didn't see her sleeping with him

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Molly and TJ's home:

    Molly and Sam: Yeah when Molly was talking about that she was just going to take a shower, I'm thinking did Molly have sex with Brando? I mean she isn't dressed yet and the water from the shower is on. I just had a feeling!!!

    Molly and Brando: YUP I WAS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Very very soapy!!!! I'm so proud of you Molly!!!!! :) The whole scene with them was hysterical!!! Brando wins the line of the day.

    Brando: You have a boyfriend?

    ROFLMAOPMP!

    Molly: This is so complicated and not at all your fault. You have been great none of this is your fault. What happened last night between us was a complete mistake. It never happened. Got it? I'm sorry I gotta go. Show yourself out okay?

    HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA! Their roles were reversed in this scene! Molly is the man in this little equation!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm dead! I'm dead! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    The hospital: Wow Jurtis just ran right inside! Was the I'm scared for my son sex good last night?

    Sam and Chase: Oh look at that. Chase isn't wearing his teeny tiny bandage on his nose anymore. Awww but he has got a small booboo!!!

    TJ's room:

    Jurtis and TJ: Oh! TJ has borrowed Chase's teeny tiny bandage and now it's on HIS nose.

    TJ: What happened? Why are you crying?

    She isn't crying she is just sniffing. You smell bad TJ! Go take a shower!!!

    Molly and TJ:

    Molly: Right. Nothing happened that we can't take back.

    Uh huh. Suuuuuuuuuuure Molly. Be in denial! Then if you catch the preggers, then oops! Who's the daddy?!?! Domestic partnership? LAME!!!!

    Hallway:

    Curtis and Portia: CURTIS CALLS SEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! LOVE THAT! :) Portia when are you going to tell Curtis that Trina is his daughter? Hmmmmm?

    Garage part 2: Mmmm love these flashbacks!! Oh Molly made the first move!!!!! He can't stop thinking about her!!! Team Brolly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Crimson:

    Willow and Nina: Hmmmm. Willow is curious about the half heart necklace. Willow do you have the other half?

    Willow, Nina, and Nelle: Delicious!!!! :)

    Metrocourt restaurant:

    Cyrus and Carly: Carly can handle big bad Cyrus!!! :) Oh hi Jason.. You don't really need to protect Carly. She can take care of yourself! :)

    Cyrus and Jason: Jason! Cyrus is so impressed by you! He is in wuv with you!

    Carson kitchen:

    Diane, Sonny, Michael, the Tribbles and Sasha: Awwww everyone is around the Tribbles! :)

    Sonny: Alright Diane we are all here.

    Tribbles: Let's get down to business.

    Maurice Bernard: I hate you.

    Tribbles: *Crying*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maurice Bernard: I hate you! Oh Sonya, hahahahahahah! That was excellent! Seriously though, the props department is going to need a bigger bowl soon, lol!

      Delete
    2. They're going to need their own room. lol Or maybe by the fall they'll use them as bar stools. hahaha

      Delete
    3. "Julie H says, Maurice Bernard: I hate you! Oh Sonya, hahahahahahah! That was excellent!"

      ROFL!

      "Seriously though, the props department is going to need a bigger bowl soon, lol!"

      I know right?!!?! It's growing so much!!!

      "Di says, They're going to need their own room. lol Or maybe by the fall they'll use them as bar stools. hahaha"

      ROFL!

      Delete
  9. Wow, LOTS of flashbacks today!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brando really does like Molly.

    Yes, Willow was acting so weird about the half heart necklace

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maybe she's acting weird cause oh I don't know, she has the other half??????

    As for Brando, isn't he a little old for Molly? Or is she just emotionally immature?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think he's old for her. And he is HAWT!!

      Delete
    2. TOTALLY agree AntJoan!! Sure didn't see that whole scene coming, lol! I loved it.

      Delete
    3. I feel bad for TJ - he is really cute with Molly. Brando is pretty average looking to me but there was some chemistry.
      LindaV

      Delete
    4. The actor who plays TJ is in two new series in 2019-2020 so maybe he's being phased out in GH and they are giving Molly a new love interest.

      Delete
  12. I have a question. When did Molly decide to go to law school? She mentioned something about law school to Brando. I missed that. I thought she was in journalism or something. I don't always watch consistently and never knew that

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think she always was going to go to law school. She wrote that book in HS and then started something last summer about writing a story that was dropped, but I think she wasn't going to make a career out of journalism.
    LindaV

    ReplyDelete

Hair Day --BUT I'M HERE!

  Today is my hair-- I know, I know!! David thinks it's all the time but it's really every 6 weeks!! That said, I might be out in ti...