General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brownstone --Your Wednesday GH Filler!
Show of hands. Who remembers the Brownstone? It was 40 years ago. Does that make you feel old? Karen has been mentioning that it needs to re...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
SIBLING BLTs! So much happened this week, I really couldn't pick one theme but everyone on the show seemed to want a Bobbie's BLT s...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
YAY!! Hope he stays FOREVER!!
ReplyDeleteBest news ever. I want him to move in with Anna and raise Emma if Patrick leaves.
ReplyDeleteHooray!!
ReplyDeleteYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! I want him back with Anna too!
ReplyDeletelooking forward to seeing him with Genie because they were a couple on Y&R
ReplyDeleteMazel tov!!!
ReplyDeleteSweeeet! One more Scorpio fam reunion! The only thing I wish is that this was sooner like when Geary left. It should have been Tristan to share the last scene with Tony, not Maurice.
ReplyDeleteAs crappy as GH has been lately, as long as Tristan is on then I am watching.
OldschoolGH fan
YAY!!!! He can move into the Chandler Mansion with Anna!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHuzzah!!!!! Now he and Olivia can get together! And Tristan can raise Leo!
ReplyDeleteYay-absolutely thrilled!!! Great news!!
ReplyDeleteLindaV
Omg this is awesome news :)
ReplyDelete