Friday, October 9, 2015

Afraid of Heights?


Jake talks to Sam about finding out who he really is. 
It would be a 'gift to Elizabeth" on their wedding day to know the truth. More on them later 

SO, Dillon didn't hear that Val isn't pregnant, he left before she said it. Val rips into Dante for jumping to conclusions, she's not pregnant. He apologizes. Later, Maxie goes in to see Nate and Val is there. She throws the PG box in the trash and Maxie finds it. 

Maxie and Lulu talking about Dillon loving her. Dillon walks in. Dillon is going to tell Lulu about the PG test, she tells him she knows he loves her. He tries to tell her but she interrupts. He finally just kisses her at the end of the show. 

Olivia tells Jules she adopted the baby in Brooklyn at the Church.  He takes the baby and the blanket says "Leo".  She covers by saying her girlfriend made it for him to "remember Leo". 

Laura tries to tell Liz to come clean with the truth. "The marriage wouldn't even be valid". Laura is concerned about Jake, thinks he may need therapy. THANK GOD someone does!! GEESHHHHHH. Liz says he doesn't. And Jake and she are his parents and Says something about Jason and Jake Jr. Hears it! 

Sam and Jake run into Nik and Hayden at Kelly's. Awkward. Hayden wants to have a sexy night with Nikolas. I think she's going to tie him up and abuse him!! 




Sam and Jake think that HayNik are at Kelly's so they break into Wyndemere and then Hayden and Nik come home!!  They go out the back. They then CLIMB UP Wyndemere's castle walls (not kidding) where the torches are burning brightly. They get into Nik's office to put his computer info on a thumb drive and Hayden and Nik come upstairs....
They start to do it on the desk. JaSam are trapped outside. 


6 comments:

  1. For me, the most frustrating thing in the show is that there is no one to root for, no one whose side I can be on. Everyone is underhanded or crooked. Phooey. I am tired of it. Emma is innocent, but she is a child, and this certainly is not a children's show. Sabrina and Felix are out of the picture, as are any other characters that might be decent folks. The focus is on the bad guys. I am really tired of it.
    And where or where is that romance we were promised. I don't consider the Dillon/LuLu/Val/Dante crapola romantic. Or any of the other stuff that purports to be romance, like Nik/Hayden, Jake/Liz, or Sam/Patrick.
    Fiddlesticks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julian and Olivia: Baby Leo isn't invisible anymore!!!! YAY!!!!! :) Huh?!!?! Olivia "adopts" this baby and called him Mateo!!!! UGH! I hate this storyline! Poor Leo! He is going to have an identity crisis when he gets older! Oh hell he could have one now!

    Baby Leo: I'm glad I am not invisible anymore, but who am I?!! Mateo? Leo? Maybe Robert?

    Wyndemere: I love how GreenHayden was waving that knife around hahahahaha! GreenHayden is SO up to something!!!! Oh yes time to shop! :) Shop till you drop!

    Kelly's: Jake and Sam. Oh I don't know who I am! Do I have a family!? Sam please help me! Zzzzzzzzzzzzz. Jake also has an identity crisis! Oh hello GreenHayden and Nik! Oh I really think Nik and Sam hate each other and they can't admit it! :) GreenHayden wins the line of the day!

    GreenHayden: You will get what you deserve.

    Ohhhhhh. What are you going to do to Nik?!!?! I can't wait!!!!! :)

    Wyndemere part 2: Super woman and Super man scale the wall! ROFL! So you are telling me, that they go in the office, and Nik wants to take GreenHayden to that exact office!?!?!! COME ON! I don't buy it! He has millions of rooms! And only has 1 office? Please!

    Jake and Liz's home: Liz is putting on her veil and has crazy eyes! ROFL! Listen to Laura!!!! Jake Jr comes in and is about to walk away. It's like he is a teenager! ROFL! Oh oh he is hurt! What happened?! Yes Liz Jake Jr NEEDS therapy! Oh oh I'm right he does! Look at that evil look in his eyes!!!!!! :)

    The police station:

    Dante and Val:

    Val: Sorry you pounced on me the minute I walked in the door. Accused me of being pregnant and demanded to know why I didn't tell you?! Who the hell do you think you are?!

    HAHAHAHAHA GO VAL! :)

    Nathan and Maxie: Awwww they are so sweet together.

    Maxie and Val: Okay Val throws out the preggers test and just so happens to look in the trash?!COME ON! And now what? Maxie is going to think the test is Val's?!! It couldn't possibly be some other woman in the police station. Nooooo.

    The haunted Star: Maxie and Lulu scene. Lulu is basically the Vancome lady! You know.. From madtv.

    Lulu: You know what, uh uh. La la la la la la.

    Lulu and Dillon scene. Lulu you gotta stop talking to him like he is a 13 year old! ROFL! Oh the kiss! Does he kiss like a 13 year old? Hahahaha!

    MRI: I am still very lonely!

    Pregnancy test #1 I'm here. Do you want to hang out?

    MRI: Sure! Woah there are a lot of you!

    Pregnancy test #2: We are harmless. We won't hurt you. Let's play!

    MRI: OKAY!

    Now imagine an MRI machine and tons of pregnancy tests playing in the park! ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol I thought the same thing about the office, and the den, Sonya. Hayden walks in the house and offers to model the clothes for him and he suggests the den? Then they go upstairs cause he's getting horny and he bypasses the dozen bedrooms and takes her to his little office? Beyond ridiculous! They could have had them making out on their way to the room and stopping outside the office and that would have sent Sam and Jake out of the room too, and it would have made more sense. I know it's a soap but that was just definitely not believable.

    Maybe little Jake can go to therapy with Morgan and teach him some self control, by example. PMSL

    They've been mentioning therapy a lot lately. Hope that means Kevin is coming back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Di said...lol I thought the same thing about the office, and the den, Sonya. Hayden walks in the house and offers to model the clothes for him and he suggests the den? Then they go upstairs cause he's getting horny and he bypasses the dozen bedrooms and takes her to his little office? Beyond ridiculous!"

    ROFL! Yes!!!! :)

    "They could have had them making out on their way to the room and stopping outside the office and that would have sent Sam and Jake out of the room too, and it would have made more sense. I know it's a soap but that was just definitely not believable."

    Yes! They should have done that!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bored, bored, bored..is someone going to fall off the parapet???

    ReplyDelete
  6. "nance24 said...Bored, bored, bored..is someone going to fall off the parapet???"

    When Jake was standing there, I was thinking is he going to fall off?! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hair Day

  Today is my hair-- I know, I know!! David thinks it's all the time but it's really every 6 weeks!! That said, I might be out in ti...