General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Tuesday, October 20, 2015
Chickens
Yes, that's a chicken--as a LOBSTER! His friend is probably "left shark" :) These are the best things I've seen in a long time.
Why the fun photo? Well... you guessed it. OUT for GH today. I have my last eye check up coming. I know it's 100% but the doc has to say so.
Forgot to ask what you thought of DARBY... maybe you fell in love with her at first sight? I was thinking--can she BE more bland? She basically looks like Molly and Krissy and every other brunette ever. If I was casting, I'd make her unusual.
Any hoo..have a great Tuesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brownstone --Your Wednesday GH Filler!
Show of hands. Who remembers the Brownstone? It was 40 years ago. Does that make you feel old? Karen has been mentioning that it needs to re...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
SIBLING BLTs! So much happened this week, I really couldn't pick one theme but everyone on the show seemed to want a Bobbie's BLT s...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...

Darby looks like a grad student. Not a freshman. At least she make Kiki look like a good actress. Just awful.
ReplyDeleteAlso. A new character is cheaper than bringing back a Serena I believe they have to pay residuals to whoever created the original.