General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One Hell Of A...
FRIDAY!! I'm really enjoying this week so far--can they make it DAY 5 for me!!?? We shall see!! TODAY'S SHOW: Dante tells Gio So...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

I'm reading on another site that this new doctor is for Patrick and Robin's Emma. I guess they're involved in the "big event".
ReplyDeleteWhat amazes me is GH loves to kill off history and bring in all new folks.Think about it all that is left is Mac,Monica,Edward ya cannot count Luke or Tracy they will always have a place but the vets are going folks.Sad really sad
ReplyDeleteOOOOOO the new Doc is nice looking! Wouldn't he and Maya be a gorgeous couple? And Ethan standing in the wings, watching his $500,000 fly out the window...hahahah...makes me giggle. He's just in this for the "perks" anyway.
ReplyDelete