Thursday, September 8, 2022

CATCHING UP

 
Catching up ... Saw Tuesday's show-- (mainly because I wanted to see Nelle) ...loved her with Nina. 

Stupid Rory interrupting Spencer and Trina. Grrrrrrrrrrr. I do love Taggart being her Dad and I KNOW they are going to change that. 

Spencer burned the letter!!!!

Stella remembering that she didn't mail the divorce papers!! LOL WHOOPS "you'd better look into your divorce papers" LOL 

SELINA WU AND SONNY!! 

Missing from the party:  Molly. Liz should have been there too. My kid plays the guitar and I never miss!! 

Carly. UGH. 

.


Queen Died...and my husband is British so it's a sad day here. She was so important to his mother during the war. His Mom is gone now too... ends of eras. 

I don't think GH will be on today.  There is a 10 day process to get through and then the funeral at the end.  Not that it will be on here daily but GH might be interrupted here and there. 


14 comments:

  1. I was going to copy and paste an old GH with a throwback Thursday, but I don't think that would be appropriate today..

    "husband is British so it's a sad day here. She was so important to his mother during the war. His Mom is gone now too... ends of eras."

    Oh wow!! I'm so sorry he lost his mother too. Please give him a hug from me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad day for many people today. My station ran GH today and the news of her death hasn't even made it to my news feed. A few of our news stations are running the news but at least 1/2 hour after ABC cut in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ABC announced that today’s episode will instead air on Friday, Sept. 9 during the show’s regularly scheduled time slot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got my BS in history with my concentration in English history. My ex's stepfather was stationed in Wales when he was young and he spent several years in the British school system. It is a sad day in both of our houses today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today's epi aired in canada so I guess tomorrow will be a repeat. Spoilers: mac had to debate whether he wanted to find out Cody's parentage. Dante considering selling his house, which at best he co-owns w lulu so shouldn't be an option. Cody threatens to leave town bc mac is asking abt him. Dante implies cody is sketchy. Rory remains booooring. Nick finds out ava barred him from her hospital bed, plus spencer doesnt wanna see him. Poor Spencer was sad no one but nik and vic came to say goodbye. Ava told Trina the truth abt Spencer so that was nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Rory. I know its not a popular choice for Trina, but I like him.

      Delete
    2. Me too but I'm wondering if they're going to change the scripts up now that the actor has a prime time gig.

      Delete
  6. I LOVE VAnna. But I also really really love Anna and Robert. The 2 of them have such ease when they act together

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they've been acting together for so long, it just seems so natural. Back in the day, I was a huge Robert and Holly fan.

      Delete
    2. Loved Robert with both Anna and Holly. I was so torn about that. But "original" Holly (before they changed her character in later years) was just so adorable with Robert. Sigh....

      Delete
  7. More saddened by the Queen's passing than I thought I would be. I know she was 96, but still......all the recaps of her life and reign have been fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and I meant to add she was a remarkable woman.

      Delete

WESTERN NY SHOUT OUTS!

  Cripes! First Carly says "The finest hotel in Western NY" and then Nina is doing a Crimson shoot at Highmark Stadium (BILLS) ..W...