Guess what? Ethan is back for a bit on GH! Probably for the Holly story with Robert. How awesome!! I do like him a lot. He's made it good outside the show as well. Doesn't happen that often. Read all about it on TV Source Magazine
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Guess what? Ethan is back for a bit on GH! Probably for the Holly story with Robert. How awesome!! I do like him a lot. He's made it good outside the show as well. Doesn't happen that often. Read all about it on TV Source Magazine
FRIDAY!! I'm really enjoying this week so far--can they make it DAY 5 for me!!?? We shall see!! TODAY'S SHOW: Dante tells Gio So...
make him robert's son
ReplyDeleteI love, love, LOVE Ethan (and the actor who plays him). So glad he's coming back for awhile.
ReplyDelete