General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Look Familiar - 2026 Edition
Back in 2019, I did a filler blog titled "You Look Familiar". It featured Verne Watson and John Ingle. I knew that both of them ha...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...
❤❤❤❤❤❤ yeah Emme is next. 😊
ReplyDeleteAwesome news!
ReplyDeleteThe quote was actually from faith evans :)
ReplyDeleteGreat news! Would love to see more of him!
ReplyDeleteLindaV
On her twitter account Kimberly said Jack was the star of the family. (Jack being her dog)She said she wouldn't be posting pics...Hope that changes. :)
ReplyDeleteAwww congratulations to her!!!
ReplyDelete"Kat Tu said...On her twitter account Kimberly said Jack was the star of the family. (Jack being her dog)"
Awwwww. :)
"She said she wouldn't be posting pics...Hope that changes. :)"
Yeah I hope she changes her mind too. :)