This...was on Snapchat tonight.
YEP. Thanks to Dustin for his quick thinking. Just thought you'd like to know.
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One Hell Of A...
FRIDAY!! I'm really enjoying this week so far--can they make it DAY 5 for me!!?? We shall see!! TODAY'S SHOW: Dante tells Gio So...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

That looks like a wig haha. :)
ReplyDeleteHey Dad, I'm becoming a Quartermaine too. lol
ReplyDeleteHaha that was funny and it looks awful, maybe he lost a bet?
DeleteHaha that was funny and it looks awful, maybe he lost a bet?
Delete"Di said...Hey Dad, I'm becoming a Quartermaine too. lol"
ReplyDeleteROFL! YAY! Hahahaha!
LOL Di! Good one!
ReplyDeleteDustin, twitter went nuts last night, thanks LOL
ReplyDeleteWell, I think he looks very handsome . . .
ReplyDeleteHe does look better without all the grease in his hair.
ReplyDeleteWatching an old Seinfeld episode this morning and who do I hear, Sonya Eddy! I recognized her voice before I saw her. LOL! Rena Sofer was also on this episode. Crazy LOL!
ReplyDeleteWatching an old Seinfeld episode this morning and who do I hear, Sonya Eddy! I recognized her voice before I saw her. LOL! Rena Sofer was also on this episode. Crazy LOL!
ReplyDelete"Michelle Latta said...Watching an old Seinfeld episode this morning and who do I hear, Sonya Eddy! I recognized her voice before I saw her. LOL!"
ReplyDeleteDid you take that book with you into the bathroom? It's been flagged!!!! ROFL!
The looks! hahahhaha.
ReplyDeletewww.imarksweb.org