General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Tuesday, April 19, 2016
BOB the BADGER
OMG I totally missed him yesterday!! I was looking at Carly's GIANT photo behind Sonny the entire time and didn't see him.
This is a wonderful new development, no? Awhile ago Frank (EP) did tweet a photo of him...so I guess he was telling us Sonny's office is back-- and BOB!!
Hope I can get a screen cappy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday Surgery: Blood Brothers
What a difference a week makes. I enjoyed the show and wasn't floundering or wanting to turn it off. Why? Three things: Scenes were l...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

I had to go back and re-watch the scene as I missed it the first time. He has his own display area complete with lighting!
ReplyDeleteRespect the Badger
ReplyDelete