General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tues/Wed GH and TODAY!
Oh I really liked Tuesday and Weds shows--- probably because I could watch on Hulu and not have commercials all over the place. SUCH a dif...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

Oh no!! Such a tragedy. He was a very talented man. I hope and pray he has found peace with his beloved son. I'm sure he'll be very missed by many people in his immediate family and his family in the entertainment community.
ReplyDeleteso sad to hear....I watched him on Generations and I liked him :(
ReplyDeleteVery sad. I am a y & r fan. He was so great on that show.
ReplyDeleteGreat actor; won the daytime Emmy a time or two. This is incredibly awful to process...
ReplyDeleteOldSchoolGHfan
Yeah I got the email about it this morning. It was very shocking!!!!!! Wow!!!! :(
ReplyDeleteSo very sad. What a talented actor.
ReplyDeleteI'm not a tots & pears kind of guy but I really hope he's at peace now.
ReplyDelete