General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Monday, February 18, 2019
General Hospital Writers win Writer's Guild Award
The Writer's Guild Awards includes all categories; from film to TV to new media. It's not just the Daytime industry giving itself kudos. Ergo, it is a pretty cool award to win and this year the team of GH took the prize.
I know we pick the show apart inch and inch, I know we lament over what "could be" but I have to say from the Mike story to little Aiden, GH really has deserved kudos. I'm happy for them and I hope TPTB let the writing flow without too much interference. This also helps keep the show on the air as well. Hooray!
COMPLETE LIST OF WINNERS: on E!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tues/Wed GH and TODAY!
Oh I really liked Tuesday and Weds shows--- probably because I could watch on Hulu and not have commercials all over the place. SUCH a dif...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

Pretty awesome! Congrats to GH.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to today, if they don't show Laura and Ryan etc today I'll be ticked.
Although the Mike story was good to a certain degree, Days submitted JJ's attempted suicide and should have won in my opinion.
ReplyDeleteP.S. This is the 5th year in a row GH has won the award, yet their ratings do not reflect this at all.