Wubqueen...age 4
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tues/Wed GH and TODAY!
Oh I really liked Tuesday and Weds shows--- probably because I could watch on Hulu and not have commercials all over the place. SUCH a dif...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

Awww! Wittle Karen! Sweet adorable picture. :)
ReplyDeleteIs that a relative of the Bubble Lamp I see in the background? (No wonder you like the props so much.)
ReplyDeleteHappy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Season Greetings, and Have a Terrific New Year to boot!
Merry Christmas Karen :)
ReplyDelete