Friday, November 24, 2023

Yesterday's Turkey Show

 



So I watched GH on Hulu... and have some observations:

Anna's PJs are MY PJs LOL... AND EMMA. Melt my heart! "you're my action grandparents"! 

Sam wore some get up to a family dinner. GEESH!! That dress?? So out of place. And Kristina looks like she's a maid from 1889.  TJ/Molly and Jordan are all there. Blaze comes too. Alexis can't cook so this is interesting. 

Cody, Alpaca, Leo and Nedley. They all go to the Q house ...oh, but the alpaca didn't go. 

Gloria looks good. Ellen Travolta is great. Cody and Sasha are there too. 

Brook has on some get up. Brook and Chase are boring me today. They go to the Qs. 

Laura and Val and Char. Still hate those cowbells on the wall LOL and LAURA'S OUTFIT IS A CRIME! LORD! This Charlotte stuff isn't very turkey time. 


11 comments:

  1. ---I thought Gloria was gonna need money but not going to relatives and Uncle Pete calling her (SHE has Uncle Pete) and her drinking makes me think she has alcohol problem?
    ----yes Sam's dress was beyond ridiculous
    ----LOVE Laura and Valentin together - and I loved that she said "Charlotte is mad at you but she is blaming Anna" BUT BUT they are letting this kid control them...
    -----one blogger wrote "this Charlotte fiasco is making me hate Charlotte, Valentin and Nina even more - not sympathy." DING DING DING we have a winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think we've ever actually seen Noah, Robin and Patrick's son, have we? Wasn't he born off-screen in Seattle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or are they in Berkeley? I can't remember. (Aging sucks.)

      Delete
    2. nope never have which means at some point he will be a 30 year old doctor at GH!

      Delete
    3. LOL... y'know, Joshua Benard (Adam) would have made a good Noah. He looks like he could be Robin and Patrick's son, to me.

      Delete
    4. "Kevin says, LOL... y'know, Joshua Benard (Adam) would have made a good Noah. He looks like he could be Robin and Patrick's son, to me."

      Yeah! You are right!!! He does look like a Scrubs son! :)

      Delete
    5. Joshua Benard is older than Brooklyn Rae Seltzer but it is a soap after all and they don't care about age

      Delete
    6. Brooklyn Rae Siltzer is 17.Joshua just turned 19.

      Delete
    7. Thank you Di for looking that up for us

      Delete
  3. Charlotte probably didn't burn down the house but she's still psycho girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked VAnna and I do like Robert and Diane but I still want Robert and Ana back together

      Delete

Another Day

  It's time to try to watch the show.  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...