ENJOYand have a DOUBLE GIN !
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brownstone --Your Wednesday GH Filler!
Show of hands. Who remembers the Brownstone? It was 40 years ago. Does that make you feel old? Karen has been mentioning that it needs to re...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...
thanks Karen, really enjoyed that, Lila, Edward, Alan and even Reginald!! Happy Thanksgiving
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving, Karen and family.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I did a double take, as I saw, " . . . and have a double CHIN." Thought you were putting a curse on us. Hee hee hee.
Happy Thanksgiving Karen!
ReplyDeleteSo enjoyed this!!!! GH of old!!! Thank you so much for posting it, and I hope you had a wonderful day yesterday!!
ReplyDeletelol Thanks, Karen.
ReplyDelete