1. Liz is playing dumb.."WOW, he's JASON"?? "OMG, that's right... that's probably why you chose the name Jake..it's familiar" She's lying like a rug again!! She's "shocked" and "trying to put the pieces together"
2. Sam is like: You can't be Jason..ergo, their "connection" seems MOOT. She wants another test. Then she realizes that Danny always would run up to him. He tells her he remembers nothing of their life.
3. Anna and Paul: Arguing about her killing Carlos and blackmail. She threatens to shoot him like she did Carlos if he harms Emma. He wants Anna to work as an investigative consultant for the DAs office.
4. Morgan lies on the stand, says he wanted to go to Military School, not that he was in danger
5. Scotty digs into Michael about getting shot in the head and changing his name. Krissy can't be there due to midterms.
6. Ava has the BIGGEST LINE OF 2015: "Hi Sonny, oh, I didn't see you way down there" LMAO . Later she tells Sonn y he's just like "Tiny Tim" and will have to be taken care of when he's older. AHAHAAA. She's taping him and he finally says he'll "Fill her with Bullets until no one can recognize the body" .
7. Kiki says that her mother is a 'liar, a cheater and a killer" . She totally throws Ava under the bus.
Ok, so....Jake remembers NOTHING about his life...or memories. Apparently even the ones he had on screen that we saw. (him in bed with Sam..the phonenix, yada yada). ERGO a year of this sheeze and he DOESN'T REMEMBER OR FEEL ANYTHING.
Great. I gotta wait longer for him to remember..or not. For Liz to get caught..or not.
Drew tells Carly he has a lead on Willow's bio parents. It's a firefighter that knew the commune and she's flying in tonight!! ...
General Hospital's 15,000 episode Better week for me for sure. I don't know why other than I didn't feel bounced around and c...
Here I am! Thank you for all your well wishes and thoughts. It means so much. My mom actually loved that I blogged/Tweeted and would liste...
(Monday's Blog) One thing GH does well, is kill off a character. Let me explain what I mean. I swear I dont want this to be morbid or de...