Many of you have emailed or tweeted me about not being able to comment on the blog. If you come into the blog via Wubs Net, it won't let you for some reason. If you use the Blog's URL (http://wubtub.blogspot.com/) you should be able to do so...it's always easiest if you have a Google acct but others work as well.
HOPE THIS HELPS!!
And I will be out again tomorrow. Taking the SIL to Skaneateles ! East Aurora was today. It is such a pretty town. She loved it. I'd like the heat to break a bit...but I'm not complaining.
Thanks for the recap today. Lulu's WOMB will be full soon... Maxie and Nate will have handcuffed time together and Rafe? Welp. I think he's doomed.
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Look Familiar - 2026 Edition
Back in 2019, I did a filler blog titled "You Look Familiar". It featured Verne Watson and John Ingle. I knew that both of them ha...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

Did I or did I not warn you about pissing off Mr. Craig?
ReplyDeleteI can't post comments with my Ipad but with my laptop I can. Couldn't figure out why. Thanks and have fun today!
ReplyDeleteLindaV
Cosmo what!? LOL
ReplyDelete