Thursday, May 23, 2024

Is He in Heaven With the Angels?

 


Oh, VIOLET .. ahhhhh.  What a good little actress!! OMG... and the memories.  I forgot he was on 4 years which is so long in a kid's lifetime. Oh I did cry a little. Then Liz comes over and can tell about the booze, sees it and WITH HER EYES does the whole scene!! 

Chase is still at the airport. Then they had to tell the Qs. I LOVE NED. 

GIO is 21 and at the Q house!  

Dex: I Dunno if I wanna press charges and Michael's all: well, Krissy and I don't think so. Stupid Michael. Like Kristina is so frail. AND JOSS AGREES!!??? Then she goes and gets more coffee? And she hasn't changed? LOL 

Dante was superb!!  This would be SO MUCH better if Sonny wasn't off his meds!! Seriously because he's just going to get out of it!! 

Ava and Sonny--I don't know what to say. I HATE this Ava stuff. 

Kristina and Blaze. I am not into them, are you?  FINALLY Krissy realizes that she's not THAT fragile.  YEAH she called Dex! 

Diane and Alexis... And Lane Davies!  Fergus Byrne -- what a name.  Alexis' eyeballs when she finds out he's Neil's brother. 


END: 

Michael Easton's facial expressions when he's with Liz---are weird. 

1 comment:

  1. "Oh, VIOLET .. ahhhhh. What a good little actress!!"

    RIGHT?! She is fantastic!

    Finchy's home:

    Fiz: Ooooo kicking her out! Hahaha. Chase should be there anyway.

    Liz on the phone with Chase: Oh good! I'm glad Liz called him!!!

    Finchy, Brase, and little V: Awwww family! :) Love the hugs!

    Chase and Finchy: Now this feels right. :) 2 brothers grieving being there for each other.

    Bobbie's:

    Brooky and Little V: Awwww that's nice that they went for a walk and ended up at Bobbie's. When I was a kid I had friendship bracelets! I'm glad it's still in style and still around!

    Q mansion:

    Lois and Ned: Oh they are adorable. I love their scene. The things she was saying to Ned, I wonder if it was really Rena Sofer saying it to Wally Kurth! :) Rena Sofer just got remarried to her 2nd ex husband! Congratulations to them! :)

    Lois and Gio: Hello Gio!!! I wonder how long he is going to stay at the Q's! I wonder how long he is going to stay on GH!

    Anna's office:

    Anna and Carly: Oh Anna! You don't really expect her to not go see Brennan do you? Why did you tell her what happened to him?!

    Anna and Dex: It's okay that he doesn't press charges for now. For the baybay's sake. I want the baybay safe!!! When the baybay is born, THEN you can press charges!

    The metrocourt hotel room:

    Kraze: MY baby?!?!!!?!! This isn't the 1st time she has said this!!! The plot thickens!

    Sonny's home:

    Sonny and Ava: Ava wins the line of the day.

    Ava: But really it's Jason's fault.

    Wait what?!?!! BAHAHAHA! She is brainwashing him. She has still got it. I like it, but yeah she really should tell Sonny about his meds. She can do both! Tell him about the meds and brainwash him. Tell him the truth Ava!

    Sonny, Carly, and Ava: Yup yup! ALL Jason's fault! ROFL!

    Sonny and Ava:

    Ava: It's almost as if Carly wants you to be estranged from your children.

    More brainwashing! Oh Ava let us in on what your plan is! What are you doing?! Please I beg you! Let us in!!! :)

    NYC courtroom:

    Alexis, Fergus, Diane, and the judges: WAIT WHAT?!?!?!!? AVA?!!?!?!!?!?!?!

    Alexis and Diane: HUH?!

    Throwback Thursday: *Jumps into my time machine to go to December 10th, 2015. Dante, Valerie and Olivia.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuLj5Ytvc-8

    ReplyDelete

Jonathan Jackson is BACK ON GH!

 Um, DEALINE:  Jonathan JACKSON IS BACK AT GH! He won FIVE Emmys as Lucky Spencer