Another good week! Things are continuing to move right along and we are also getting some delightful scenes that made me feel great. Maybe I'll talk about those first! I am loving the character interaction on the show. Scotty and Lesil; Tracey and Alexis; Anna and Dante. All unexpected and just plain good viewing.
Starbucks today. My fave Strawberry Acai with black tea!
WUBS JOYFUL SCENES OF THE WEEK: These are the ones that make me happy I'm a GH FAN!
1. FANNA WEDDING WOES: Oh, FINN!! First rule is always ask your wife before making ANY social engagement...then check twice! lol.. I thought the whole Anna/Finn exchange in the hospital was fun and light hearted. Reminds me why I enjoy these two.
2. NAVA WUB: Yes, they are up to the "WUB" category! First Nikolas has Ava tear up the agreement, then they agree to kill Ryan once he wakes up. Oh yes, I so need a couple that are on the same page. Even if it IS Murder...
3. STABBY SCOTTY: Ok, Lesil and Scotty are the couple I didn't know I needed now. LOL. WHOOPS. Love what this might entail. PLUS the fact Franco is there too. With the doctor dead, who will fix his Drew-Memories??
4. TRACEY TAKES THE WHEEL: Oh I love Jane and Nancy. Pure delight. Now Tracey set her up to be arrested for drunk driving to get her out of Ned's way. At least I THINK that's what she's doing!?
5. MARTIN GRAY SLIP UP : Nice touch to have Diane with Sonny when Marty slipped about his is brother being Cyrus. Anyone but Carly or Jason. It widens this thing right out. I LOVED MEK's reactions to all of this. He's having fun with the part.
OTHER SCENES OF NOTE:
WAKE UP OF THE WEEK: Hello, RYAN!
BREAK UP OF THE WEEK: Good Bye, JaSam!
SHAKE UP OF THE WEEK: Kim has...a baby? Julian's baby!
WEAK LINK OF THE WEEK: In what could have been a very in-depth and powerful scene, the Liz and Sam thing just fell flat. The fact that he 'gave up' Jake to be raised by Lucky surely should have come up. Jason talking about Danny like he's his only son is just baffling. I also think it would have been a great time to bring up Drew in all this. Basically giving Sam what she is craving right now; stability.
SCENE OF THE WEEK: Cyrus and Laura at the shooting range. Hello. Two stellar actors just--acting out some great dialog. Talk about me being giddy seeing Laura all "Laura Like"!! We also are going to get Laura and Curtis out on a road trip. WIN WIN.
RUNNER UP: Just a short scene with Tracey and Monica but so much perfection. Monica couldn't keep her mouth shut for 2 seconds around Tracey!! LOL..They share such a history that one look gives it away. Plus, come on, who else does Monica have to dish with??
FACE OF THE WEEK: Um, Jason is PISSED!!
Ava and Nikolas bury all hatchets and vow to move on
Ryan wakes up from his coma
Laura and Cyrus have a run in at the gun range.
Martin Gray tells Sonny and Diane that Cyrus is his brother
Sam and Jason break it off for the sake of the kids
Monica spills the beans about Nexis to Tracey
Jason and Sonny are hunting Julian; Sonny finds him
We find out Kim had a baby and it's Julian's
Tracey pulls a driver switcheroo with Alexis to make it look like she drove drunk
Alexis got Olivia thinking about her marriage
Dante wanted Danny at the Qs but 1/2 time will have to do
Epiphany warns Jordan that the kids are on to her coverup
Cameron hacks into the GH mainframe and medical records
Franco and Scotty go to Geneva to get help with his tumor
Scotty stabs Dr. Kirk on accident...Lesil watches in horror
Finn and Anna realize they are going to have a double wedding with Paxie
SPOILERS: Julian is still trying to get away next week, Britt and Nikolas have a chat and Tracey's plan doesn't go well. ALL THE SCOOPS for ALL THE DAYS on Diagnosis Daytime!
THANK YOU faithful readers! We are 24 posts away from 5000!! Can you believe it? Please consider hitting that Amazon link over there if you are doing some holiday shopping. Thank goodness for 2 day shipping, right?