There's a video going around--(Look on General Hospital's Facebook page) that has Helena standing in a cheesy set piece saying something about showing up.
Me? I'm over it. ME! The biggest Helena fan on earth. All I have to say is she'd better be in flashbacks because if she's alive again it will be just too stupid for words.
This cute photo landed on Twitter today---awwww...Spencer and Nate.. :)
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One Hell Of A...
FRIDAY!! I'm really enjoying this week so far--can they make it DAY 5 for me!!?? We shall see!! TODAY'S SHOW: Dante tells Gio So...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

No way! No Hells....sick of back from the dead people.
ReplyDeleteand I love Connie so much--
ReplyDeleteWhat is the Chimera story? Charlotte? You guys have to tell me :)
Connie looks stunning as always in that video. I have been skipping most of the show lately but the Chimera Project was something Anna/Alex and VC were involved in, she has a necklace with a chimera and Jake has drawn one with on his Cassadine Island drawing. There is more fantasy on this show than on Once Upon a Time.
ReplyDeleteLindaV
LOL! Thanjs I've been skipping some too and was confused. I agree with the fantasy thing. That's not my thing. But....gh LOL!
DeleteThat pic of Spencer and Nathan is ADORABLE!
ReplyDelete