Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Mickey Mouse

 


FRANCOS' TUMOR IN A JAR 

Sonny goes to see Kristina. Blaze is there. He apologizes for being so vicious and it was unacceptable and she never should have seen it. He talks and talks and is contrite. Asks Krissy if she wants him to leave and never come back. They have a long talk. Sonny starts to get angry just talking about Dex. Cries "I won't hurt you" and it will never happen again. Kristina asks if he meant what he said about killing Jason and Dex. He says they have a truce now. He gives her the gift. IT's a Wizard Mickey and she said she had one when she was little. He said yep, I gave it to you. They part on better terms. 

Molly is going to tell TJ about what Kristina saw the night of the wedding. He freaks out. Wants to tell Kristina never to see Sonny again. Molly says you can't say that or she'll shut us out. TJ is like: Um, she can't it's our baby. Molly says: UM, no it's 1/2 hers because she's the egg donor. TJ yells at Molly about not hiring a surrogate and using her sister. GEESH the nerve! He keeps yelling says that he really didn't want it but Molly was all over it and he couldn't say no. "YOU HAPPY NOW" He yells at her. Molly says it was a bad choice but it's done. They can't get Kristina angry now because she could KEEP THE BABY ahahahaha. OMG. DERP. I hope Alexis just screams I TOLD YOU SO! 

Pool: 

Carly meets Gio. Gio asks who that is ..and it's Jason and he says "I know him from somewhere other than the wedding". Joss says probably photos at the Q's 'He used to be one". 

Cody and Sasha are at the pool and have a day off. Gio comes over to get them a drink and says he loves Sasha's cooking. 

Carly goes over to Jason and is all OMG you ok? YOU OK? I was worried! I tried to call you! Jason said he texted back but she was still upset. They talk about the shooting, she doesn't think it was Sonny and he said it wasn't. Keeps yapping. Jason tells her to cool it. Then Sonny walks in. Sonny talks about the warehouse shooting and it wasn't him but Jason and Anna probably think it was him.  Jason says no and he'd never turn him in. Aww SaSon moment. 

Laura is talking to Alexis about the article in the Invader -- and she's not happy. Alexis says that it was Adrian DeWitt the gossip guy. Then she talks about Heather's chances of getting an appeal. Alexis says a good lawyer would take the case. It is a really unique case and yada yada. She also tells Laura Heather COULD get out of jail. Laura's like: UM really? GET OUT? (is she stupid or?) Alexis says to leave it alone. Laura says she can't just leave Heather in Super Max.  "What would the old Alexis do" (if she was still a lawyer?) 

END: 
Trina comes into Laura's office, Alexis leaves

Sonny says he can't ever trust Jason again (again)

Molly sobs and TJ says "Be careful what you wish for" regarding the baby

26 comments:

  1. Hated the surrogacy since it's start which seems like years ago. TJ was a solid young man before his character was changed. Now he is an ass. Ending to this is inevitable.
    Alexis gets her license back and takes the Heather case. She is set completely free and eventually kills everyone in PC. Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well not everyone. You and I can send them a list. lol

      I also love the "I always had trouble with my temper" crap from Sonny. I guess he's, not bipolar any more. They just keep rewriting eveerything.

      Delete
    2. especially when Sonny declared he's been working on his temper for a long time, I thought NOW is the time for Kristina or even SONNY to say 'I'm different now and I don't know why' and cue the tears.

      Delete
    3. "TJ was a solid young man before his character was changed. Now he is an ass."

      No he really isn't an ass.. He was telling the truth and so was Molly! Krissy COULD take the child and claim it as hers! Krissy is already calling the baby her baby! Blaze wishes that the baby is theirs. Alexis even said that it was a bad idea.

      Delete
    4. It's not what he says but how he says it. He used to be level headed.

      Delete
    5. "zazu says, It's not what he says but how he says it. He used to be level headed."

      Well, he has changed. He is a dad now. He is scared and worried about his baby and has become a papa bear.

      Delete
  2. Franco's tumor in a jar! Hahahahahaha!

    Tolly's home: Great scene! So realistic!! I thought Molly was going to say that Krissy could lose our baby. You know from death. Well gee Molly I hope you are thinking that your mother was right all along!

    Molly all alone: This actress is fantastic!!!! :) What a great find!

    Krissy's home:

    Krissy and Sonny: Awww Sonny! :( That's a cute wizard Mickey!! Hello wizard Mickey! Welcome to Port Chuckles! :)

    Kraze:

    Blaze: Sometimes I wish this was our baby.

    Uh oh.

    The Metrocourt roof top pool:

    Carly, Joss, and Gio: Oh that's cool that Carly meets Gio! :) Will Carly and Gio have a little fling now? *Giggle*

    Carly and Jason: I hope Carly never changes. :) I love how worried she is about Jason! :) Jason you will always like it!! :)

    Joss and Gio: Joss you forgot to mention to Gio that when Jarly first met they had sex! *Snicker*

    Jarly and Sonny: Oh come on now let's have a group hug!!!! :)

    Cowboy Cody and Sasha: Great scenes with them! Listen to her Cowboy Cody! Tell Mac who you really are!!!! I love his explanation about how he got his bruise. Now Cowboy Cody, take off your shirt! :D

    Laura's office:

    Laura and Alexis: Yeah that Dimwit wrote that article! I can't wait until Alexis is a lawyer again!!! When Trina showed up I was confused for a second, and then the light bulb went into my head. ROFL!

    Laura and Trina: Oh boy! Is Trina going to let her have it?

    Sidenote: Oh I forgot to mention yesterday that the actor who plays John, I saw his eye when he was with Sam. It looked like he has pink eye. Or maybe it was just the lighting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not pinkeye. Adam J. Harrington tweeted, "A blood vessel in my eye burst the night before we shot :). Pool is very clean. GH makes sure it’s safe for the cast :)"

      Delete
    2. "Judith says, Not pinkeye. Adam J. Harrington tweeted, "A blood vessel in my eye burst the night before we shot :)."

      OH!!!! That's nice that he tweeted that. I didn't read that. I'm not following him. Were people wondering and that's why he tweeted that? I should really follow him! :)

      "Pool is very clean. GH makes sure it’s safe for the cast :)"

      Oh is that what he said too? :D

      Delete
    3. Not liking this Laura story at all, and yes please, make Alexis a lawyer again! And if I was Alexis, in about 1 month I'd be running all over town yelling "I told you so!" about the baby. TJ was right about everything he said but he needs to slow his roll just a tad. :)

      Delete
    4. "Julie H says, Not liking this Laura story at all,"

      All she wants to do is add Heather's cobolt cobalt poisoning in Heather's file.

      "and yes please, make Alexis a lawyer again!"

      YES!!! :D

      "And if I was Alexis, in about 1 month I'd be running all over town yelling "I told you so!" about the baby."

      Hahahaha. Yes yes! :) I'll go with you! :)

      "TJ was right about everything he said but he needs to slow his roll just a tad. :)"

      Hahahahaha! But you just said you would be running all over town saying I told you so! Soooo we would both need to slow our roll! ROFL!

      Delete
  3. and just my feelings - I neved liked Morgan - and I don't think he's coming back even though he did that vauge tweet.............but it's interesting how people are commenting like he was this great character.....he wasn't.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because Elizabeth and her boys have a story my guess is Jonathan Jackson for the return. It would make sense.
    There was a big rally in LA today in honor of Johnny Wactor. From what I saw, Parry Chen posted a video, many of the GH cast attended.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mac is the star who's returning...at last.

      Delete
    2. RIGHT and Frank V knew what he was doing when he made that cryptic quote about a fan fav coming back

      Delete
    3. We all knew, and hoped, that JJY was returning. FV made it sound like it would be a surprise. Whatever.

      Delete
  5. Zazu most day Kristina comes across as the most reasonable. She is not TJ's property. If she tried to keep the baby it is his fault

    ReplyDelete
  6. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC8yBjjUMR8

    Rally in L.A. for Johnny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW! That is great!!! I'm glad they are doing that!!!

      Delete
  7. I wish it was Lucky. It would be interesting if it was Morgan. But it's probably Mac. (Good marketing on Frank's part.)

    ReplyDelete

So- this happened