General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday Surgery: Blood Brothers
What a difference a week makes. I enjoyed the show and wasn't floundering or wanting to turn it off. Why? Three things: Scenes were l...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...
Carly always looked great, but has anyone else noticed that she seems to have lost some weight?
ReplyDeleteyes, LW really has since last year
ReplyDeleteUgh, the Pickle-Eddy scene w Nik and Tracy was the best of the week. The Carly sanitizer was so predictable and 1990s.
ReplyDeleteLW looks amazing now, but I've never thought she was overweight. I am in LOVE with her hair right now.
ReplyDelete