Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Tuesday Wed--Thurs AND Friday!!?




Oh boy-- my schedule sucks this week!! Tillie, new iPhone battery, workshop--work work!! Not sure when I get here to watch the show. 

SO... I will try to get something up in the AM for you to post in!! I really REALLY wanted to see Lucy and Ryan today but I'll have to watch later. Or maybe they won't even be on--you know GH !! They'll wait until Thursday or something. 


I didn't even watch the Emmys last night!! NOPE--just not in the mood. Not sure why but I couldn't be bothered. There are so many great shows on now and SO little awards to pass out!! 


Have a great one-- 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Wubs you got a shout out on the Daytime Confidential Podcast.

    ReplyDelete

Day TWO

  How are you feeling about the whole Rick Hearst thing? I'm intrigued but not overly so. I'm hoping it doesn't dissolve into a ...