General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Saturday, September 29, 2018
The Britch is BACK...
Kelly Thiebuad tweeted about returning to GH ...but no one knows for how long or why. I would LOVE for Britt to be Wiley's mama--she had to have him in prison and didn't want Dr. O raising him.
Here's a SOAPS IN DEPTH article all about The Britch-- She was a good character, imo. I know Kelly wanted to leave but I also know if things don't work out, they can come back. Yes, the canvas is way over-loaded but I'll take this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Look Familiar - 2026 Edition
Back in 2019, I did a filler blog titled "You Look Familiar". It featured Verne Watson and John Ingle. I knew that both of them ha...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

Ugh..just no. Haha!! Maybe it was the character or the actress herself but I didn't care for her, kinda like KeMo.
ReplyDeleteOMG, I just LOVE her, I hope she comes back!! I also loved her friendship with Brad. They are both such flawed characters, but their friendship was just beautiful, IMO.
ReplyDeleteMichelle Latta, I also dislike kemo. the mumbling drives me crazy.
ReplyDeleteI love her and hope she comes back long-term.
ReplyDeleteI don't care for Brit either. KeMo does mumble. Billy Miller is REALLY bad though.
ReplyDelete