Saturday, June 26, 2021

First Scene Saturday: Sonny (with Karen and Stone)

 

WHO remembers this!!!?? I sure do!! I think Maurice looks like Ric a bit. Those dimples though. And Sonny starts to weave the web for Karen to "Dance" for him. Thanks to Dave for finding this! 




August 1993 -- Strip Club 



Oh, those dimples.

Now, before I get started, I need to clarify that this video wasn't singled out as being the first scene for Maurice, although it was implied that is was. I did some research and I think it is close enough. It was his first scene with Karen and I believe Stone. Before you decide to nit-pik, just relax and enjoy it. 

I really liked Karen's addition to the cast. She seemed vulnerable from the start, which is always a good soap trait to build on. I thought she would have went really far with the show. They realistically tied her to Scotty. Scotty is a lot like Monica. Every time they give them a child, they kill them off. 

And then there's Stone. Sigh. Who knew what storyline was ahead for him. I loved how he looked with short hair in Robin's dream sequence in the well years later. He looked so different. I'd welcome him as a "guest star" for a few days as another character. Especially to run into Robin with the whole "you look familiar" cliché. Points if you remember that scene in the well.



3 comments:

  1. "I think Maurice looks like Ric a bit."

    You're right he does!!! :)

    "Those dimples though.

    Oh, those dimples.:

    Hahahaha. Yes I love dimples on a man! :) I love their eyes and dimples :)

    "Points if you remember that scene in the well."

    Yes I remember. :)

    "Scotty is a lot like Monica. Every time they give them a child, they kill them off."

    Yeah it sucks I hate that! Why bother giving them a child when you are just going to kill them off?!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And yes it sucks that Scotty and Monica have lost so many kids and they are not even mentioned.

      Delete
  2. I was a huge huge Sonny fan for many years. Didn't like what he did to Karen though. I liked Karen alot. Loved Karen and Jaggar a ton. Loved Stone and Robin. I had a huge crush on Sonny for a long time back then. He did look like Ric back then. Loved Sonny's dimples. I do remember the well. Loved to have Stone back.

    ReplyDelete

BETTER DAY

  SO, let's see. Sonny's yelling about Dex betraying him and saying he's going to take him out. HE says Michael betrayed him, so...