Sunday, September 15, 2019

Sunday Surgery: It's All Greek To Me! Part TWO



Image
I tell yous Brad, dis story is still not going to end soon! 

Hello! I'm back-- what a week. Going away that far, and to a country where you've never heard the language OR know the alphabet is --well, different. I was overwhelmed by most of it when I first arrived. Usually when I travel one of my fave things to do is go grocery shopping because grocery stores are so diverse and I just love looking at all the products and cool neat new things. In Greece, it was VERY different! Some things were in English but most were not. The store I was in was also crowded and not being able to talk to people was also disconcerting. BUT! By the time I left I was ok and could relax more when in Athens. (Tourist area so... they were used to people looking confused!!) 



Temple of Poseidon-- we saw Helena behind a pillar!!

I watched ZERO television other than a Spanish Soap Opera dubbed in Greek (hilarious). I haven't seen GH-- so I thought I'd do a fly-by and see what I can muster up by just looking at photos.

OH! Other than my Sister In Law's Moussaka (to die for) ...my fave thing I ate in Greece was-- Watermelon!! I am not even joking. I love watermelon..and have been eating it since I was a little kid. I don't know what they do to them there but damn, the best ever. Wowza. 


Image

I DO know one thing that happened because people made a mad-dash to tell me on twitter and that is the fact that Lulu slept with Dustin.
My, my...my. That was quick. I'd say 80% of the comments were positive ones; they said the actors had great chemistry.  Is it too early for Lulu? Yah.. but not too early for a soap!! 



Image

Don't tell me there's another one of you!! I know Alan was a run-around but.... 

Ok, so I guess Monica is trying to get to know "old Drew" through Franco's brain. It's pretty hilarious to think about with her being a doctor and all. I don't know, it's just bizarre she's not trying to convince him to get medical attention instead of indulging with the whole thing.  I am supposing this is when they told Monica the REAL Drew is missing?? Or presumed Dead?? OR??? 

Image

Yeah, I want six orders of ribs, some wings and a BLT. That ought to shake him out of this!!

I take it they didn't have DrewCo committed yet, right? I guess he'll have to sleep with Kim before that happens.  


Image

So... do you think we should enroll Scout in that daycare? 
Who? 
Drew's daughter, Scout. 
Blink. Um, Why? I never see you taking care of her.

Well, Monica's tired of it so...

Who knows what these two were talking about-- I'm sure I wouldn't be able to hear half of it anyway. 


Image

Please don't touch his head...please don't touch his head.....please.....ok, so you're touching his head. Great. Just don't realize you literally look the same. 


Image

Are you sure you want Franco to be Franco again? I can put Lucky's memories in if you want....


Image

Ok, so I'm guessing Sonny did one or all of these things: 
1. Bitched at Ava
2. Wanted to rename Dev "Michael Corinthos the IV"
3. Cried over Mike
4. Was in a bunch of scenes because he's Sonny
5. Found out he has 3 more kids somewhere
6. Made pasta
7. said "you're dead to me" 


Image

Oh wow!! I love Tamrin Hall!! She's my ID Channel lady-- She was on GH about being in Crimson? Too cool. 


That's it... sorry so short and not my usual update but that's what I have!! Next week I also start work- (it's September!!) and I will watch GH when I can. I should be around Monday for sure. I'm working later each day-- I hope I can keep up!!! 




GIANT THANK YOU to David for keeping the BLOG ALIVE!! He did an amazing job and it's hard to believe it's been a full year since I asked him to help out.  Dave's added so much to this place and I appreciate it so much. :CLAPPING: 

34 comments:

  1. Karen, welcome back! Glad you had such a great time! Thanks for the SS, it really made me LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you had fun. one of the best SS. its hysterical. you nailed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dave was awesome but so glad you're back! You're SS had me rolling and I don't feel good so that something LOL! Glad you had a great time in Greece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "I don't feel good so that something LOL"

      Awww Michelle... Get better soon! :(

      Delete
  4. Tarin Hall is very pretty. How is she at acting? Maybe she could be Jordan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "lindie says Tarin Hall is very pretty."

      Yes she is!

      "Maybe she could be Jordan."

      OHHHHHHH! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! :) But how would her chemistry with Curtis be? :)

      Delete
  5. Thanks Karen. So glad you had a wonderful vacation. Do deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Karen. Welcome back. I had a few giggles at this one. Who needs to watch. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back Karen! SS was spot on, I was laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think a great twist would be - Lucas DOES find out that Michael is the father and HE keeps it quiet............so not only is Julian in deep trouble, Lucas and Carly and Bobbie and Sonny would all have issues......it would be nice for Lucas to be a bad guy. Thoughts??????
    Bobbie's diabetes once again is on the back burner..........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why does Bobbies diabetes need to be front and center? Every who has it lives with it and goes on with their lives. They don't make a big deal of it. Lucas has it, and it's not discussed....it's life, you move on.
      I live with a seizure disorder, I don't make a big deal of it every time I have a seizure. I wait it out. Move on....I take my meds every day, that's it.

      Delete
    2. Agreed! Sometimes even if I proof read I still miss something! Lol! Feel better Michelle!

      Delete
    3. The Lucas SL would be interesting and watchable if it was done some time back. Just because if they did it now it may add to dragging this SL out some more. As it is it's kinda lost it appeal to me and is getting boring. At this point the only thing that would repique my interest is wrapping it up!

      Delete
    4. Bobbie kept Lucas maternity a secret, and even tried to run away with him remember? Would make sense

      Delete
    5. Oh no! I don't want Lucas to know and be quiet! I don't want him to be a bad guy! :(

      Delete
  9. *everyone who has it....(sorry need to proof read LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back and glad you had a fun trip.
    Clearly you don't have to watch GH to write a great SS. Honestly you guys make this soap a better one.
    Looks like Sasha tells Michael the truth. But the baby will no longer be a baby when that that truth is told.
    Quite a few stories on back burner, or just gone forever.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm blushing.

    no one is more glad that Karen is back than I am!!!

    few things, since i dont have a sunday surgery anymore...

    who thinks lulu will get pregnant from her one night stand? you know.... GH. and then dustin will ask her to marry him. and on the day of the wedding, when the minister (Lucy) says "if anyone shows just cause..." Dante will walk right into the chapel? Wouldnt that be so original? Ugh. You know this is going to happen because it is the same tired recycled storyline played out for generations.

    i was watching a really old bewitched episode over the weekend. Something I noticed... Dr. O reminds me of endora. I mean, not 100% of course. But her inflections and mannerisms. I bet the actress would make a good endora.

    ok i started watching Grand Hotel based on someones suggestion this week. i got through 3 episodes and having trouble getting into it. Here is my thoughts. It is formulaic. every storyline i have seen done before. Also, we KNOW that all the main characters will have backstory and drama but they pretty much spelled it all out in episode one. i didnt need to know right away that the fake waiter was there to investigate his sisters death. that could have been psuhed back and surprised in a later episode. Oh, and people cheating on one another? wow. not there is something you dont see eveyr day in a soap. (sarcasm). I asmit bryan craig is doing a good job. And all the younger women look the same. all with long brown hair shoulder lengths and big eyebrows. they should at least vary the hairstyles to distinghish one another. its like watching a beverly hills sorority movie. everyone with long blonde hair doing their best paris hilton impression.

    once again, welcome back karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Grand Hotel is formulaic and the young dark haired women do look similar. I see that often lately. But it was a fun summer show to watch and the twist at the end was somewhat surprising. I did find it hard to like the lead actor and his daughter. Bland acting.
      Agnes Moorehead was one of my favorites from back then. Yes, I see it.

      Delete
    2. Loved Endora! I can see the similarities and agree she could totally pull it off! I would watch a remake of Bewitched! It was one of my faves when I was little.

      Delete
    3. Well people LOVED your week on the blog, David so-- maybe your popularity will mean you have to post more lol

      Delete
  12. Even w/o watching and probably still dealing with jet lag you can write a great SS! That is why you are the Queen!! Glad you enjoyed your vacation Karen. I'm thinking the watermelon tastes better because of the soil it's grown in? And all the microbes or whatever are richer? Something like that! Just a guess. Lol! Welcome back! Back to reality! Lol! Looking forward to whatever you have time for this wk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were TASTY!! Not just bland-- but some of the most watermelony melon ever lol. They also had seeds in. I feel like I get seedless here so much and maybe that could be it. Their melons are as large as ours, which was great. It was hot too, probably just tasted amazing for that reason? LOL

      Delete
  13. Dr. O grabbing Sasha to go find the "wheelchair" was funny. More like telling her she can't be a model because someone will recognize her since she is not who she says she is.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like Lulu with Dustin, but that was too fast IMO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems that things happen either immediately or never.

      Delete
  15. Secrets won't be revealed until November sweeps. Hopefully they don't wait longer than that.

    ReplyDelete
  16. WELCOME BACK KAREN!!!!! :)

    "Who knows what these two were talking about-- I'm sure I wouldn't be able to hear half of it anyway."

    ROFL! Jasam were talking about Drew missing!! :)

    "I DO know one thing that happened because people made a mad-dash to tell me on twitter and that is the fact that Lulu slept with Dustin."

    ROFL!

    "My, my...my. That was quick."

    Not as quick as ValeNina was!!! :) THAT was quick! I'm surprised they even talked that day! It could have been one look and BAM! :)

    "I'd say 80% of the comments were positive ones; they said the actors had great chemistry."

    OH YEAH! THEY WERE HOT!!! :) I approve!!! :)

    "Is it too early for Lulu? Yah.. but not too early for a soap!!"

    Yeah that's true. Not too early for a soap. :) The writers probably sorassed the divorce! ROFL!

    "GIANT THANK YOU to David for keeping the BLOG ALIVE!! He did an amazing job and it's hard to believe it's been a full year since I asked him to help out. Dave's added so much to this place and I appreciate it so much. :CLAPPING:"

    YES I AGREE 100% Dave you were fantastic!!! BRAVO!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Lustin was quick, but everyone has needs. It has been a while for her, so, although the divorce was recent, I'm sure she could use some comfort and affection.

      Delete
  17. Great Article. It is very very helpful for all of us and I never get bored while reading your article because, they are becomes a more and more interesting from the starting lines until the end.
    حاتم عدوان ادارة المستشفيات

    ReplyDelete
  18. Is Ava going to trial for stabbing Ryan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doubtful. Dropped like everything else. Besides he killed her daughter, she wasn't in her right mind. I wouldn't convict her.

      Delete
  19. Tamrin Hall has a new talk show owned by Disney/ABC, so....

    ReplyDelete

FIGHT! FIGHT!

  Sam's NOT HAPPY today! She's the latest to visit Jason in his own personal reception room at the PCPD. She asks him if he shot Dan...