That's right!! Jonathan from Our Take Media got me into a fun group chat about General Hospital!!
PodCast available HERE: OUR TAKE MEDIA: Spill The Beans GH It's been a hot minute since I did anything like this! I love dishing on the show and having to listen to others' opinions without screaming. LOL
Enjoy
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday Surgery: Trouble In Teen Town
Swinging into the end-ish of September has been a test of patience. This on top of all the newbies has been a drag on most if not all of t...
-
Once upon a time, Helena had a son...his name was Stavros. (I call him Stavvy). He was tall and handsome and much to her other son'...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
This was my face on Thursday-- just like: WHAT!? What am I SEEING? LOL. I do feel like I watched a short film in there. Yes, that's ...

Great podcast. I really enjoyed it.
ReplyDelete