Wubber Ginny DID THIS!! ahahaha she just upended it.
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tues/Wed GH and TODAY!
Oh I really liked Tuesday and Weds shows--- probably because I could watch on Hulu and not have commercials all over the place. SUCH a dif...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

Looks like Crazy Eyes from OITNB LOL!
ReplyDeleteWell that is creepy! ROFL!
ReplyDelete"Michelle Latta said.. Looks like Crazy Eyes from OITNB LOL!"
What is OITNB? :)
Orange Is The New Black
DeleteIt's a Netflix original series.
hahaha...Way to go Wubber Ginny!
ReplyDelete***Maybe Orange is the New Black, Sonya.
Ding ding ding. Tell Di what she's won. 🤣🤣
Delete"Di said...Maybe Orange is the New Black, Sonya."
ReplyDeleteOhhhhh okay hahahaha.