Thursday, August 24, 2017

Two for One!

SO, I FF thru yesterday's GH to catch up. Didn't bother yet with Tuesday's..whoops. Oh well.



Nexis!! yea! I was a huge Gatekeeper's fan. Miss them..she should have been at his wedding. 

The trial is still going on? Geesh Louise. British Bad-Boy thug gets more airtime. 

Sam told Carly she shot Sonny. LOL...like it's a BIG DEAL.  AHHHAA.  Trying so hard to drum up drama with these 4. If she had stalked and shot Carly and then Jason/Sonny covered that up, then ok. But this? DERP.

Oh, wonder who Franco's 'imaginary friend" could be???????? OBVIOUS

HERE'S TODAY'S DISH: 

Charlotte comes to dance for Nina at Crimson.

Anna goes looking for Hayden and Finn is in her office. He finds an ultrasound pic and keeps it. He tells Anna that he has no clue where she is. 
Anna and the diamonds. Like anyone remembers or cares about this sheeze. 
Lucy comes in and asks Finn if he wants to back out of the house deal.  Finn says he's buying that damn house.  Anna's like: erm... sorry. Didn't know about all this. 
Anna explains about the diamond. Finn thinks it's Nikolas'. She's not so sure.


Carly's still bitching.  You lied to me!! OMG YOU LIED!! YOU LIED!! You lied..wahhh.  Jason is like "too bad, shrug"  AHHAA.  Carly's all : we were friends for 20 years? whaaa. Why you so mean? 

UPSHOT: Carly has no idea why Jason would lie to her. Sam doesn't know why she didn't trust herself to tell Jason about her hallucinations. 

HMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. WONDER WHY? lol.  #NotJason ?? 
OH!! And Sonny wonders why he wasn't all gung-ho about the Distillery. 


Julian's trial: Alexis appears upset that the British thug may have dug Julian's so called grave.  Julian testifies in his own defense.  Alexis seems to be buying his sheeze.  "I'm sorry for all you went through" she says to him.

VERDICT TOMORROW


7 comments:

  1. "Karen says Nexis!! yea! I was a huge Gatekeeper's fan."

    Yes me too!!! LOVE THEM! :)

    Crimson:

    V.C., Nina, and Charlie: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :) Yes Charlie they should get back together. :)

    V.C. and Nina: Dinner?!?!?!?!! YAY! What will be her decision? :) Uh yes? :)

    The courthouse:

    Alexis: I have a meeting with a client, I was just passing through.

    Sure you were Alexis! GAH!!!! Just turn around and walk out!!! I really liked Scotty and that other lawyer working. :) It was great to see. Great scenes with them.

    The hospital/RayRay's office:

    Lucy, Finchy, and Anna: Oh Lucy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you to pieces, but sometimes you have a big mouth. :(

    Finchy and Anna: Hmmmm. Finchy are you going to visit your almost father in law and take Anna with you?

    Sonny's home:

    Carson, and Paint and Wall: Oh come on Carly! Quit being so understanding!!!! You should be tearing into everyone!!!! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz. You should be so angry with Jason that you stopped talking to him. And Sam too!

    Carson: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

    Carly: Jason never used to talk like that.

    Hmmm foreshadowing?

    Kelly's:

    Paint and Wall: I thought they were going home to be with their kids?!?!?!!?!

    Paint: I used to be able to talk to you. I wonder why I couldn't.

    Foreshadowing?

    I saw Ian Buchanan on Bold and the beautiful yesterday! I was switching channels and saw him!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can someone please explain to me why Anna Devane has to see Raymond Berlin to ask about the diamond? It is not from the necklace, so what possible connection can he have to it? I am not being sarcastic here, I really want to know if I am missing something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you think jason is his imaginery friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. sonya said...

    Kelly's:

    Paint and Wall: I thought they were going home to be with their kids?!?!?!!?!

    ** That's exactly what I thought when I saw them sitting at a table outside of Kelly's RIGHT AFTER saying that, and leaving Sonny's

    Paint: I used to be able to talk to you. I wonder why I couldn't.

    ** Because he can't hear her and understand what hell she is saying most of the time!

    I saw Ian Buchanan on Bold and the beautiful yesterday! I was switching channels and saw him!!!!

    ** Yeah, he started last Fri (IIRC) and has only been on a couple more times so far. Though it's pretty much just been the same thing happening everytime, with slight little variations. I'm just VERY glad to see him back onscreen. (I'm still VERY mad at the way things went down on GH. I really can't think of ONE good thing that came out of the whole mess.)

    K

    ReplyDelete
  5. AntJoan said...

    Can someone please explain to me why Anna Devane has to see Raymond Berlin to ask about the diamond? It is not from the necklace, so what possible connection can he have to it? I am not being sarcastic here, I really want to know if I am missing something.

    ** I stress the word "think" , here. Even though that diamond was not from the necklace, I think she was wondering if it might have been another one he had, that just wasn't as widely known about, or from some other source. Since she knew that the diamonds from the necklace had been at Wyndemere, and the diamond in the heart Spencer gave Emma was a real one, It also makes sense that she would want to talk to him about it as is, since the diamonds in the necklace were traced back to him. Even if she only gets a BIT of info out of him that clarifies things further, then great. It's also a way to know for sure whether to cross him off as a suspect. I.E. Police Questioning 101.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  6. No problem, I'm just glad it made sense to you, and wasn't TOO rambling and incoherent. Due to getting new carpet in the living room, the carpet layers have been ripping the old out and putting the new stuff in over the last couple days, so I've gotten maybe about 3 hours of sleep total over the past couple of days, since I sleep during the day. So, I might be rambling even more than usual. They're FINALLY done now, though. So I should be back to my normal, slightly incoherent rambling self, after tonight!

    K

    ReplyDelete

COURT

  So people are at the courthouse.  Joss talks to Kristina about Jason and says he's not guilty. Kristina says: YAH he is! They keep arg...